Header

Header

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Progression

I finally feel like things are moving along in terms of planning. We’re getting a lot done, yet there still a lot more to do. Ugh. We’ve revised our overall plan for the better. We got a month long rental van, so now we don’t have to deal with flying. It cut a big chunk of our money though. It’s the best way to go about this trip as we get to experience more this way, and its just going to be much easier overall.

I’ve started shopping around for things that I need for this trip. So far I got the HTC Thunderbolt, hiking shorts, and a few knick knacks. Still have a lot more money to spend! It’s been difficult and stressful trying to get everything together and ready. I can’t wait for this trip to start!!!

Mees

No comments:

Post a Comment